Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oops!!!

So I haven't even shown you what the house will look like!  Sheesh!!!

Here is the exterior:
 


And the floor plan:
 
 
Only 848 sq ft!  Very compact, but that is exactly what I need.  One person and a few animals does not need a ginormous house.

There are a few changes that we have made to the plan:

  • no exterior door coming into the bathroom (weird)
  • moved that door to the end of the walk in closet  (which is more of a storage / laundry room) on the left
  • switched the bathroom and the bedroom closet in order to have all the plumbing closer to the exterior of the house
  • moved the sink to the left side of the kitchen and centered the window above it
  • lowered the pitch and height of the roof because it was absurdly tall
Hope you like it as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. Love your little orange blogspot!! So cutie! I mentioned you on my blog...go take a peek at www.tootsieandteed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete